SMA to Host Utility-Scale Storage & PV Forum in Las Vegas
On Tuesday, September 12, SMA will host a special event for solar professionals focused on utility-scale solar and storage.
The Utility-scale Storage & PV Forum will take place in Las Vegas during Solar Power International. At the event, experts will highlight cutting-edge solutions for utility-scale projects and address the value and use cases for storage. The program will include a variety of utility-scale and storage-focused topics including a wide-range of expertise presented from SMA.
Topics will include:
- Challenges and solutions for high-penetration PV networks
- Electrical Energy Storage: A Key Element of the Future Power Grid
- Unlocking the value of utility-scale battery storage
- SMA’s large-scale storage solution
- Intelligent system solutions for renewable integration
The event will take place at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. In addition to educational sessions, the event will include valuable industry networking and lunch.
Seats are limited so early registration is encouraged. We hope to see you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!